The Policy & Program Subcommittee of the Greenfield School Committee is having one of its regular meetings later today.
Here is the current agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
- Review Policies related to Policy Adoption and Processing
- BG: School Committee Policy Development
- BGB: Policy Adoption
- BGC: Policy Revision and Review
- Initiate Policy Action from Health & Safety Subcommittee
- Initiate Policy Action for District’s Pregnant Employees
- Discuss Policy 21 Request
I’ve never been to a meeting of this particular subcommittee, so this will be a new one for me. I am not sure yet whether I will live-blog it, or do a summary post following the meeting. If you have a preference, let me know.
The meeting starts at 12:30p today, and will be held in the conference room at the GPS central office, located on the ground level of Greenfield Middle School at 195 Federal Street.
Did you like this post? Want to see more like it? You can help me out via Patreon.